Thursday, October 13, 2011

Instrument 4.1 (Build 4138) still hung in OS X 10.7.2 Lion - issue fixed in 4.2 (Build 4233)

Software update prompted me to upgrade today, so I upgraded my MacBook Pro to 10.7.2 straight away.


Although the new iCloud function looks interesting, the first thing I tried is actually the annoying Instrument 4.1 hung issue. Unfortunately still the same...

Wait, isn't iOS5 out now, what about Xcode update? I must have missed something.... Have a quick look at AppStore, and yes! Xcode 4.2 is available!

Can't tell you the result yet as I have to download the 1.8GB file first... Will let you know how it goes... fingers crossed...

[UPDATE] YES! It's fixed! I tried Instrument 4.2 (Build 4233) and the hung issue is gone!
However somehow it shows a small red bar when I run it with my Follow Me If You Can project... Will look into that later

0 comments:

Post a Comment