Saturday, October 22, 2011

Where to get hundreds of game ideas for free

When you started learning to write games, one of the main problem will be about finding an idea for you new game project.

I found this new game 101-in-1 Games which is quite interesting.

When I first saw the game, to be honest I was a bit depressed - as if someone already provided a free application that includes 101 games, how much space will be left for us?

After tried the game for a while however, I felt a lot better. As each of the included games is only in a very simple form - which means each of them can still be further expanded to become a full game. Therefore we can use it as a good example/source for different types of game ideas!





Have a try and I think you will like it too - not just playing with it, but also learning from it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment